Happy Jellys - Wade game
Shri

Waders,

I have placed a new game on my website.

www.ashatej.com  its the second one in the second row,

under the a couple of puzzle games category - 'Happy Jellys'

Its kindof a sorting game, based on some some diversity and segregation modelling.

If that made no sense to you, in the game credits, click the first bubble - Inspiration and that will take you to the cool link which this game is based on.

Or if you don't care, just try the game and you tell me what kind of game it is.

This is only the Beta version, as there are still a few things I need to add/change.

-  effects / animation

- after 10 levels, it just reloads the intro

- scoring needs to be improved

But the game play is all there.

As always, any and all feedback is appreciated.

cheers,

Shri

All 3 Comments
foxcode

Hi Shri,

Interesting idea. I found it slightly unintuitive that you can jump over faces to empty spaces, guess I should have payed more attention to the tutorial! I'm really digging the art style and the invalid move sound effect. I also like that the best solution is not obvious to get the most points in the fewest moves.

Shri

Foxcode,

Thanks for the feedback.

Yes, it seems very simple to begin with and then its not as easy to maximize the score per level as it would seem.

I just finished making the final modifications to the game.

- easing motion for jellys and empty

- music on help and credits page

- swivel effect for sad jellys

- neutral face change

- flash effect on happy jelly

- endless levels

So, hopefully it looks  nicer when you play, but the actual game play is the same

@Gio, thanks for the like, as a suggestion  for the next version of Wade it would be nice to receive an event following a call to sceneObject.rotateTo(angle, speed).

cheers,

Shri

Gio

Hey Shri

Thanks for the suggestion, that's a very good one - somehow we had overlooked that.

By the way, the game is cool - an interesting, original idea. It's one of those easy to pick up, hard to master, addictive games. Well done :)

Post a reply
Add Attachment
Submit Reply
Login to Reply