Is there anyone use Clockwork Chilli to make Dress Up or Makeup games?
deptraidatai

Hi all,

I'm looking for the way to make Dress Up or Makeup games something like Moana Dress Up Games (this game made by Flash), and I think Clockwork Chilli can help to make them, but I did searching for tutorial about those kind of games, but nothing found :(

Is there anyone who used Clockwork Chilli to make those games please share with us.

Thank you so much!

All 2 Comments
foxcode

Hello deptraidatai

While I don't know of anyone who has made this genre using wade, it should be fairly straightforward. The effort in building this type of game is mostly in the art assets. You would have multiple images for each body part. In wade you would create 1 sprite for each part, so head, body, legs etc. When a user sleects say a dress, change the image associated with the torso. A long dress might require 2 images, the top half of the dress which you would set to the torsoe sprite, and the bottom half you would set to the legs.

We could possibly do a tutorial for this type of game in the future, I think it has been mentioned once before

deptraidatai

Hi foxcode, thanks about your idea, hope someone will make a demo about those in the future, while waiting for that I will try to research more.

Post a reply
Add Attachment
Submit Reply
Login to Reply