i have a HUGE problem
Netspyder

hello and thank you for giving everyone the opportunity to try build their game. i appreciate it.

my problem :

i want to create a match 3 games with a customisable menu. it should be GUI, like drag and drop for users who download or use my app be able to create and post their own level.

i will make 10 standard levels, the rest the users who play the game will create their level and post it.

is it do-able?

if yes, can i get anybody help me out on it?

thank you very much.

Cheers.

Fawwaaz

1 Comment
Gio

Hi and welcome to the forums

I wouldn't say it's a huge problem, in fact it's totally doable. But anything is doable, it just depends on your background and how much time and effort you're willing to put into it :)

I don't know if you've seen the Open Match 3 project yet - that'd be an excellent starting point. It doesn't have the drag-and-drop GUI, but it's a complete, working WADE match-3 game whose code you can freely copy and reuse. It's well commented, so if you need any more functionality you should be able to add it to the existing project.

In general, we're here to help - just ask questions when you're having problems with something and we'll do our best to reply asap.

Post a reply
Add Attachment
Submit Reply
Login to Reply