How make forever-full-width app?
krumza

I use drag'n'scroll map with full mode .

If window has less height then app minsize  -  window descrease proportional and off-canvas zones is interrupt mouse events.

How i can get always 100% of window width canvas?

I try :

wade.setMinScreenSize(window.innerWidth,0);
            wade.setMaxScreenSize(window.innerWidth,896);
            wade.setWindowMode('full');

but it not that what i want. I want that width of canvas equal "100%" but use features of "full" mode

Or maybe exist another way to prevent mouse leave from app canvas?

1 Comment
Gio

It's not very clear to me which features of the "full" window mode you want to keep. What do you want happen when the browser window's height is larger than the app's maximum height?

It sounds like you might be able to solve your problem simply by setting the min height to 0 and the max height to something very large (say 4000), so effectively the height will have no effect on the resizing.

I think there will be a way to make it work with "full" window mode and the right values for min size and max size. This works in 99% of the cases I've ever seen.

However if you need to do something special, there is always the option of setting the window mode to "none" and then changing style.css to control the canvas size directly. I would not recommend this though, let's try to make it work with "full" mode first.

Post a reply
Add Attachment
Submit Reply
Login to Reply