Offline Documentation?
programmer

Is there any way to get the docs for WADE in an offline form -- like PDF or a tarball?

All 6 Comments
programmer

Oops.  Just realized its inside the download package.  My bad.

programmer

This is a different, but related question.  Are the events documented somewhere?  

In the tutorials, there are references to "onMouseDown", "onAnimationEnd", and "onMoveComplete".  I'm probably just being dense again, but I can't find a list of all supported events anywhere.  How do we figure out what all events are supported?

foxcode

I will have to ask the mighty Gio about this. I cannot find the event documentation either, maybe I am being dense too :), but I have access to wade Pro and a quick control f gave me a list of the event names, which I will post here. You can find out about an event by doing console.log(eventData), viewing the console in google chrome using F`12. eg

var myFunction = function(eventData)
{
    console.log(eventData);
};

With this event I think you get mouse screen co-ordinates, have a go with the others. Sorry this does not answer your question but hopefully it will help a bit.

I will post the list here. This may well not be complete but it is better than nothing. gl

onMouseDown

onMouseUp

onMouseMove

onMouseWheel

onClick

onMouseIn

onMouseOut

onKeyDown

onKeyUp:

onKeyPress

onAppTimer

onSimulationStep

onUpdate

onResize

onDeviceMotion

onDeviceOrientation

onSwipeLeft

onSwipeRight

onSwipeUp

onSwipeDown

programmer

Thanks, @foxcode!

foxcode

Two more very useful ones are "onMoveComplete" and "onAddToScene", I will try to get a complete list from Gio before he goes on holiday

Gio
I'm never really on holiday you know :)

I've been wanting to document all the events, but haven't done it yet because of the work that's needed to integrate the new doc with the existing process that autogenerates docs from code comments.

I'll write something as soon as I get a minute. Other ones not in the above list are onRemoveFromScene, onAnimationStart, onCameraMoveComplete
Post a reply
Add Attachment
Submit Reply
Login to Reply