Update scene.wscview (left) after having modified scene.wsc code?
tupper

See the question. I manually created a few paths. They appear on the left (scene view). Now I automatically want to create paths from the ones I manually created (e.g. the reverse paths) [that's (also) what my extension is supposed to do]. If I manually change the scene.wsc code / file, e.g. add a path and the click "save", I tell the dialog to save the project as it appears in the code file, and then the other dialog that I want to reload the scene, but then my changes are gone. I'd like to keep my changes (and as bonus have the view on the left updated accordingly if e.g. new pathes are introduced). Is this possible?

All 3 Comments
Gio

Hmm that should have worked (i.e. you save the wsc file as it appears in the code editor, it asks to reload the scene, and when it reloads the scene your changes should be there).

It's possible there's a bug somewhere that's stopping it from working. What happens if you save the code file, then actually refresh the page in the browser and reload your project - are your changes preserved if you do that?

tupper

That does not work either :(

Gio

That seems to suggest an error in the wsc data.

Could you attach the scene file here so I can have a look?

Post a reply
Add Attachment
Submit Reply
Login to Reply