Angry
krumza

Gio, I kind of suggested labeling forum threads.

If you a busy  I’m even ready to do this - give only access to the git.

Well, it's just awful sometimes to see how a branch is cluttered like shit with the themes "font", "color", "delirium"

Well, yes, I'm not correct((

But sometimes you have to be tough. If people don’t understand javascript, then why the hell are they trying to make a game on it?

To create another shit-product which millions?

lol

All 4 Comments
Gio

Hi krumza, we haven't seen you in a while!

First of all, don't be angry :)

Secondly, yes I can add labels to forum threads - who do you suggest should be able to edit these labels? The user who creates the thread of the forum admin(s) or both?

rickierich

Sometimes its not javascript, it is using wade and understanding their design. Not everyone wants to just hack, their code. They have tools, which they use at a higher level. WADE that is the point, If you want to be true to that and write clean code.

krumza

hi Gio!

I have a lot of work, and childrens - as a result, there is almost no free time

I went to clockworkchili page on Facebook - there is no activity for 5 years. I have a question - is the project abandoned ?

As far as I understand you are make it alone and also do not have free time?

Gio

Hi krumza

I wouldn't say the project (as in Wade) is abandoned. The facebook page is definitely abandoned though - I've been wanting to delete it for a while, but the problem is that we have some old games (like Zirma), that people are still playing using their facebook logins. When I delete the facebook page for Clockwork Chilli, they can no longer use their logins and will loose their stats (how many games they've played, won, etc). That's the only reason it still exists.

Wade in itself is in pretty good shape - it needs more work admittedly, but it's gotten to a point where it's good enough to make reasonably complex commercial games. At the moment I'm working on a Wade game, and that's where most of my time is going. Once that's finished, I'll have more time to make improvements to Wade itself.

Post a reply
Add Attachment
Submit Reply
Login to Reply