As usual a couple of weeks after a major release, there's a minor release to fix some bugs that you guys have reported here in the forum or via pm / email.
In this case, this is what's changed:
- Updated the "Watch a Video Tutorial" section in the main menu
- BugFix (B331): Inline documentation (hovering mouse over keywords) does not show up in downloadable versions of the editor
- BugFix (B332): The documentation downloaded with the wade framework zip does not include the main Wade class
- BugFix (B333): Dragging an IsoCharacter from a prefab without adjusting its position on the map causes calls to setDestination to fail
- BugFix (B334): WebAudio initialization does not work correctly on OsX
- BugFix (B335): Adding behaviors does not work in downloadable versions of the editor