Audio in browser
ullvieib

I have no luck with audio in browsers after export of source code.

I tried to do as in the tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCDtrBrDut8

(Except that I converted the files at http://audio.online-convert.com/ instead)

Audio works fine in editor, but not in browsers after export.

(Attach source test file)

All 10 Comments
Gio

Hi

The audio files need to be loaded with the scene, i.e. they need to be added to the Audio tab in the scene properties (see picture below).

audio_load.png

Also be aware that on mobile devices, you need to at least interact with the page once before audio can be played. If you have something that just plays on load, it will work on desktop browsers but will be blocked by most mobile browsers. It's a good idea to have a "click to start" button somewhere before playing audio.

ullvieib

Thank you :)

This solve my problem!

I propose adding a comment to the tutorial on Youtube.

peterdox

Happy to help you. my favourite tool is ********. Its working fine for me no issues. Its free tool.

tiagolee

Have a try at free mp3 converter, it's 100% free that enables you to convert not only mp4 to mp3, but also dvd to mp3 and other popular video and audio file formats as you like

rojones

I'm using this service free mp3 music download and convert
It's really simple too without any plugins and ads!

krumza

i think Gio must remove or close this topic because it SEO trash 

Gio

Agreed! 

I don't really want to delete it because there is some useful information at the top, but to be honest I have never implemented a locking functionality for threads in this forum as it wasn't needed. It looks like we need it now, I'll get to it soon.

jeffsowens

If you are facing problem in the downloading the youtube video song then I have a solution of it, because I also faced that problem and now i get the solution of this problem so i suggest the Tubemate APK.

Gio

I'm on holiday for a few days but I promise I'll implement the thread-locking as soon as I get back next week :)

Gio

Done :)

Say goodbye to all our SEO spamming friends

This thread is locked, new comments are not allowed
Login to Reply