1. Hello again. I've made on your editor lovely demos last year, here you can see it from very simple to very professional at the end of demos list (raytracing, dynamic lightning, e.t.c, all in shaders). All since Wade12 demo are pure shaders
2. Now I want to ask you again - please implement particles system. It is really need for all to draw weather effects: clouds, rain, snow, smoke, leafs on wind, waterfalls, dynamic fire, dynamic fluids and so on, what makes game very beautiful and professional.
3. Why I can't draw all of this now? Because of breakes. When I try to draw snow by sprites with moveTo - I can draw only 1500 (!) snowflakes. More snowflakes make brakes.
4. When I try to draw snow in post-effect shader by raytracing - I can draw only 1000 (!) snowflakes (because of loop 1000 for each pixel because I don't know particle index and ought to loop all and test 1000 times for each pixel).
But particles systems allows to draw 1 000 000 (!!!) sprites/billboards with no brakes. Please watch this demo
every point on that demo - can be individually textured sprite (billboard) of any size, with the same rendering speed (!)
Any particle can be fully controlled from shader and can be drawn individually (different position, size, rotation, speed, any user attribute, that user defines and shader implements).
5. How it works? Keyword: instancing.
For example, shader must know about index of particle - this is minimal information. From that information I can draw in shader the whole world by math and texture, with extreme speed. For example one million falling leafs, each falls individually and drawn individually (red, greed, from different tree). That is the power of particles and shaders, which I need for professional effects.
6. Please describe place in wade.js where you prepare buffers for shaders. Or any place to start for myself patching. I'll try to examine it and do smth by myself (but I doubt in success).
7. Please tell what version of shaders are supported by editor. Is WebGL2 supported?