Spot The Differences - some questions
Kiflike

Hi Everyone,

Firstly I really like your videos and this is the first time I'm using wade and I love it! :)

Actually I'm a begginer in coding world, really begginer, sorry :/ ... so I got stuck early. I can not cloning my difference object. I wrote the same code the same place but it did not work.I don't understand  what I loused up :(

All 4 Comments
Kiflike

and the other one

Gio

Hi

I'm not too sure about the first screenshot, but on the second one there are quite a few typos. Essentially the same typo repeated multiple times, i.e. you have * where you should have =

It should be

var clone = this.clone;
// ...
clone.onAddToScene = null;
this.clonedObject = clone;
clone.clonedObject = this;

Also looking at your second screenshot, notice the little white cross on a red box in the upper left corner. That indicates a syntax error, if you put your mouse over it it usually tells you something useful about fixing the error.

If you're following the youtube video tutorials, I recommend setting the video quality to 1080p (you can do it manually if it doesn't do it automatically for some reason), to read the text more clearly.

I hope this helps, let me know how it goes.

Kiflike

Dear Gio,

Thanks for your help!!! I watched the video in low quality without glasses... it was a bad idea :D now i try to solve this problem :)

Kiflike

It works!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!! :)

Thans a lot Dear Gio!!!! :)

Post a reply
Add Attachment
Submit Reply
Login to Reply