Wade 4.1
Gio

Hi all

It's been a while since the last update. It was about time we released version 4.1.

Some new features and bug fixes, check here for a full list of changes.

Basically this is the version that we used for Cardlings plus a bunch of newer bug fixes.

Let us know if you find any problems.

All 3 Comments
nicoX

The browser version works great, but when I download the editor (on Mac) I cannot quit, I have to force quite.

Other than that, it seems a very nice update, thanks!

W2BDisGoo

Hello. New here. I couldn't find a specific "Bug Reports" forum, so I hope it's ok to report this here. If not, please point me to the right forum (or thread).

I just started using WADE recently, so I don't know if this problem is inherited from previous versions, but as of version 4.1 the offline editor has a serious issue when it comes to closing the program. It doesn't matter if I go to the File menu and select "Quit", or if I click the "X" at the top-right corner, the software just refuses to close either way. Right-clicking on the taskbar and selecting "close window" also fails.

The only way to really quit from WADE is to open the Task Manager and then, under the processes tab, close it. But, here too it gets complicated. For some reason, my task manager shows multiple instances of the Wade editor, even though I only opened it once. In this last time I used it, there were 5 (five) processes I had to close individually before the program finally decided to quit.

I'm using Windows 7 x64, fully patched to the most recent updates.

I really hope you fix this soon. It's very discouraging to work with any software when you know you have to jump through these hoops every time you wish to simply close the program.

Gio

It looks like it's the same problem on MacOS and Windows 7. This should make it easier to reproduce and fix, I'm sure it'll be fixed in 4.2

Post a reply
Add Attachment
Submit Reply
Login to Reply