help me make a hidden object game
knightansbert7

im new to wade , kindly help me first make a welcome message and game menu . then lvl1 find 5 garbages in the river. with timer and score

Comments 46 to 60 (111 total)
knightansbert7

sir my phone has 5.2 screen ...  what shud i do to make my game fir on my phone screen thank u

knightansbert7

sir

Gio

> sir i want congatz to be image  then there is a button that will go to lvl2

If you already have an object called congratzMessage, delete it first.

Create a new scene for your lvl2. Call it lvl2.wsc

Add your image of choice to the project, then drag it into the scene. This will create a new object.

Rename it to congratzMessage (set the name in the Properties tab).

Go the the Functions tab, and select onMouseDown

Type the following code in there:

wade.clearScene();
wade.loadScene('lvl2.wsc');

> sir my phone has 5.2 screen ...  what shud i do to make my game fir on my phone screen thank u

You don't need to worry about the screen size, WADE will resize your game to fit on any device. You just have to set some numbers in the Scene Properties.

For each scene:

Check the size of your background. Also check that it's position is exactly 0, 0. This can be seen in the Properties tab of the background object.

In the Scene Properties, on the top-right of your screen when no object is selected, edit both Min Size and Max Size to match the size of your background. You should use the same numbers in Min Size and Max SIze, as in this picture but using your background size

knightansbert7

thank  you sir..    i have question ...  if player click the object -> text will appear.. like if player click the bottle... after that a text will appear "bottle" then it will disappear again,,, could it be done?

knightansbert7

sir how about... the bg music stop when its in the other scene? like in my 1st scene i have bgmusic then 2nd scene i can still hear the bg music of  the 1st scene.. how to stop it ?

knightansbert7

var firework = wade.getSceneObject("firework").clone();
    firework.setPosition(ts.getPosition());
    wade.addSceneObject(firework ,true);
    firework.playAnimation("firework");

i cant make the firework animation

knightansbert7

sir my professor said my game needs to have like 3 lifepoints , if the player click the wrong object .for example in lvl1 find 5 biodegradable .... then he clicked the non biodegradable object or he only clicked the background.. the lifepoints with decreas to 1.. is that posible sir?   

knightansbert7

sir i don t understand about the congratz message i think there's something wrong. anad i cant rename the new object to congratzMessage

knightansbert7

sir whats wrong with this images i cant make the lvl2 hidden objects

knightansbert7

garbage only

knightansbert7

bg

knightansbert7

waiting for all your replies sir thank you

Gio

> how about... the bg music stop when its in the other scene

Like I said above, in your "other scene", you should add a flow chart - this is the same thing you have done for playing the bg music. But this time, use a box called "Stop bg music". This should stop your music when the "other scene" is loaded.

> sir whats wrong with this images i cant make the lvl2 hidden objects

All your images must be png. It looks like you have one jpg there. Because jpg is a lossy form of compression, it will introduce artefacts that will make it impossible to extract the difference between two images. To be clear, do not convert your jpg to png - this will not work. Make that picture from scratch, and save it as png.

> i cant rename the new object to congratzMessage

You may have encountered a bug there. Could you refresh the editor page and try again? I'll try to fix the bug properly so it doesn't happen again - however refreshing the page should fix it for you.

> i cant make the firework animation

I need to know more to be able to help you with this. Do you have an object named "firework" in your scene? Do you get any errors in the console?

> game needs to have like 3 lifepoints , if the player click the wrong object .for example in lvl1 find 5 biodegradable .... then he clicked the non biodegradable object or he only clicked the background

First you need to initialise your lifepoints variable. A good place to do this is in the timeline for your scene, at time 0, like this:

Then for each object that makes the player lose a life point, select it, go to its Functions tab, then select onMouseDown and type in this code:

if (--wade.app.lifePoints == 0)
{
    wade.clearScene();
    wade.loadScene('gameOver.wsc');
}
return true;

Obviously this will only work properly if you have a scene called gameOver.wsc

knightansbert7

sir i think it cant detect the base image of this ... whats wrong wtih this

Gio

That picture is alright, there is nothing wrong with it

Post a reply