help me make a hidden object game
knightansbert7

im new to wade , kindly help me first make a welcome message and game menu . then lvl1 find 5 garbages in the river. with timer and score

Comments 91 to 105 (111 total)
knightansbert7

kindly wait sir ...   why is it that the default have changed? in properties auto listen and add to scene are not color yellow.. but please sir stay with me... final defense is on wednesday ..

foxcode

I dont know why they are not yellow, it was just a guess. If you click on each it will turn them both yellow. Do you get the same error even after doing that?

knightansbert7

40mb zip file so long to uplod .. Sir ... Do u just want me to send all my images? Game menu and hidden object bg,bg and garbage, garbage only

foxcode

if you want, you can unzip the source, remove all the images and music, rezip it, and send that zip. It wont run but at lest I will be able to see all the code myself

knightansbert7

where can we chat fast sir? or you just want us to talk here?

knightansbert7

give me an hour sir

knightansbert7

download package 32bit or 64 bit?

foxcode

I actually finished work over an hour ago but I've quickly put together a project for you that I have attached to this post.

I made it really small so you can download it quickly. Unzip it then drag all the files into a wade project, you might have to reload the scene for it to work.
All I did was create a project with lives and 2 sprites. You click one sprite, it removes a life and updates the life display.

Edit:

More specifically, look in the app.js file, that's where I create the lives and initialise them. Also look at the onClick function for the bottom object

knightansbert7

ill chek it sir right now.. when will u be back?

knightansbert7

lifepoints is done sir thank you...  sir could you make me a scene with space shooter? i want it to become my last lvl ... lvl3 ...  in attachment garbage monster us the boss .. need to hit 5 times to clear the lvl.. with lifepoints 3 ... is that ok sir?

knightansbert7

http://www.filedropper.com/mastercleanerfinaltest this is the link where i uploaded my ongoing game kindly check it sir... i think the audio file is not working coz i cant hear it... 

knightansbert7

sir what should i do the score in lvl1 .. like lvl1 score needs 5 then in lvl2 i can see also the score 

foxcode

I'm not sure what you are asking.

Do you want to reset the score at the end of each level, or something else?

knightansbert7

yes reset sir... and also a beeping sound when object - lifepts is clicked

knightansbert7

did you check my game sir?

Post a reply
Add Attachment
Submit Reply
Login to Reply